Cancellation, Return and Change Size Policies
Requirements for the return of an order
In order to return an order, please ensure that you meet all the requirements:
- Report it via e-mail to email@example.com
- We ask that you provide full information on the invoice, Maximo-Moto send transport to pick up the goods, this service is free in Spain only, provided the material and its packaging arrive in perfect condition, the full amount of the order shall be paid once it is in our facilities for the same form of payment that the order was placed.
- It is essential that an external packaging protects the original, avoiding any kind of manipulation in it.
For any questions about the proper delivery of products, consult our Customer Service department. There will be rejected all returns / repairs of products that do not have the original packaging and / or who do not submit the original invoice, we can forward via E-mail if not had.
You have to send your return indicating what the reason.
- You can only cancel an order if it still has not been processed and billed.
- To cancel an order just inform us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, providing us the order number you want to cancel.
- Returning a product for impairment due to transportation
- At the time of delivery, make sure the package is externally received in good condition, completely enclosed and no signs of tampering. Otherwise, note this fact on the delivery note, shipping and rejects report it by E-mail to email@example.com as soon as possible. In case of deterioration of the product or lack of conformity due to transportation (which are not apparent at the time of delivery), you must notify within 3 calendar days after receipt via e-mail.
- It is very important to remember that you must communicate within the stipulated period (7 calendar days from receipt of order) any breakage or damage. The article you have received does not satisfy you and you decided to return it.
You have the right to cancel the purchase within 14 working days without justification. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 business days from the day you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, has acquired the material possession of the goods.
To meet the withdrawal period is sufficient that the communication concerning the exercise by you of this right is sent before the expiry of the deadline.
Consequences of withdrawal:
In case of withdrawal of you, we will refund all payments received, once the goods are in our facilities and there been checked. We proceed to carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly provided otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any costs as a result of repayment.
Conditions of return:
In cases of wear or deterioration of good causes which are not due solely to their testing to make a decision on its final acquisition Maximo-Moto agree with the customer the amount to be repaid.
Because of the importance of the items we sell, THE FIRST CHANGE OF SIZE WILL BE FREE FOR THE CLIENT, Maximo-Moto, collect and deliver the package at a time in SPAIN, for the rest of Europe will first conduct a collection of size not valid and the change sent back, at no cost to the customer.
In the rest of the world, the customer must return the prepaid package and we will send you prepaid change.